You Paid, Now Collect!
A High-Income Earners’ Guide To Optimizing Social Security Benefits by The Founders of Triplett-Westendorf Financial Group
Why You Need to Read This Book
People are often uncertain about when to claim Social Security benefits and can end up choosing the wrong strategy. This book is designed to show you the importance of claiming strategies, specifically when it comes to social security. We’ll help you answer some of these questions or point you in the right direction to find the answers specific to your situation.
You Will Learn
In our book, we address these common questions people have about Social Security
- How much can I expect to receive, and how is it calculated?
- What can I do to ensure I receive the most that I possibly can?
- How do I coordinate benefits with my spouse or ex-spouse?
- If I’m still working, how much can I earn and still collect social security benefits?
Will my Social Security benefits be subject to tax, and if so, is there anything
I can do about it?
- What strategies could potentially reduce my taxes throughout retirement?
How will distributions from my other retirement assets impact taxes on my
Social Security benefits?
Download the Electronic Edition
Get Your Copy Today!
We are offering our book free of charge in two formats to suite your reading style.
$4.98 shipping and handling charge.